16th April 2014, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Professional PG courses after B.Com dgree?

I have completed my B com degree in 2003,now in this year , i would like do my post graduation.can i do any professional degree.

15th August 2014, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Professional PG courses after B.Com dgree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B com degree in 2003,now in this year , i would like do my post graduation.can i do any professional degree.
Some of the best professional courses after B.Com:-
  1. MBA in Finance / HR (IIM)
  2. Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)
  3. Company Secretary (ICSI)
  4. Cost Accountancy (ICWA)
  5. Certified Financial Analyst (ICFAI)
21st August 2014, 11:54 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Professional PG courses after B.Com dgree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
B.Com stands for the Bachelor of Commerce. It is a bachelor degree in the field of commerce. General duration of this course is of 3 years. As you want to know the professional PG courses after completing your B.Com then here are some of them.

You can go for M.Com (Master of Commerce). It is the best field to sharp your skills.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. If you are interested in management field then it is the best choice to build your career in management field. Course duration is of generally 2 years. containing four semesters.

Another PG level courses are 'Chartered Accountant' and 'Company Secretary'. Both the courses have bight opportunity.

Regards
~DKG~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?