29th March 2011, 09:33 PM
manikandan2010

When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?

hi frnds i atnd wipro intrvw on march 5th n i finish all the rounds on d same day.but still now i didnt get my offer letter.wat i wan2to do now.. pls tell me one clear soln?

30th March 2011, 07:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?

You should not wait for the offer letter from one companies. It may take over a month for the company to give you an offer letter. In the mean time you need to take precautions. You must attend other interviews too. If you are sure you did fare well you need to be patient for the results.
3rd April 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hiii i given final round of wipro infotech on 31 march any one got offer letter llllll
8th April 2011, 06:45 AM
Unregistered

hi,

I attended the wipro interview and completed all the rounds and submmitted all the documents to HR on feb28th, but still now they said its under progress.
14th April 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

hi i attended the wipro interview on 4th april at tirupathi.............i cleared the all rounds..........iam also waiting for results.if any body knows the results plz inform me.([email protected]) & 08147125940
17th April 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

hi,

I attended the wipro infotech interview and completed all the rounds and submmitted all the documents to HR on 22nd march, but still now i didn't get any mail or offer letter.If anybody knows or got d offer letter...plz inform me through my mail [email protected]
17th April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I'm D.Harini, doing my BCA final year at Fatima College, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
I have attended WIPRO (WIMS) interview on 24/02/2011 at SVN College (Madurai), and I completed all my rounds successfully.,
Later by the mid of March I got the result, that i have been selected.,
When will i get my Appointment letter and futher Post selection progress... If anyone knows plz help.,
([email protected])
19th April 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

i had been selected for wipro wase on january 24th only in college campus...all the selected student got the offer letter but i didn't...what shall i do?
19th April 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

@ harini, don't worry.... your offer letter will come directly to ur hme through courier...
wipro will take some time to send u the offer letter. within end of the may u'll get ur offer letter
22nd April 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

@ i m a final sem student of b.tech in cse 2011 pass out, got selected in a pool campus by wipro infotech on 17th feb.. since it is a pool campus my college authorities are not reponding anything about the offer letter.. can you pls inforem me that bty when can i expect it? inform at : [email protected]
23rd April 2011, 11:32 AM
chillwid.manish

hi all. i have been placed in wipro infotech on 17th feb 2011 in a pool campus held at durgapur.. i am a b.tech student passing out in may 2011... since it is a pool campus, my college authorities are not providing any information regarding the offer letter.. the sem and hence colleeg life will be over on 26th may, so i am in immense pressure regarding the letter.. please inform me at [email protected]
24th April 2011, 05:40 PM
klintha

contact ur campus placement officer and ask for him to contact the HR officer of wipro for the day of selection.
25th April 2011, 12:20 AM
chillwid.manish

thanx klintha, but u did not notice in my msg that we have a non-supporting college authority,, the placement officer gets chnaged in every fortnight...
29th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,

I attended the wipro interview and completed all the rounds and submmitted all the documents to HR on feb28th, but still now they said its under progress.
Hi,

I attened interview on April 1st and in Synergy site it shows as Offer In progress from last 2 weeks. Did you received the offer letter now?
2nd May 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi Friends , i attended wipro off-campus at tirupati (3 rd April 2011) , but still i am waiting for the results , did any one got offer letter (recently ), then call to me 9603591402.
9th May 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Hai,
I selected for Wipro on March 28 at KLCE.I completed my B.Tech and awaiting for final sem results.Is wipro wait for final sem marks to send offer letter.please send me clear information about this.so please tell when will wipro send offer letter and mail to my ID:[email protected]
10th May 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Hai,
I have been selected by the wipro WASE on march 29th.but till i didn't get any mail or any thing.
10th May 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hi...
i got selected in wipro tech in my college campus drive.
few of my friends received the offer letter . i didn't. whats the possible reason ???
12th May 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

when he had interview and branch?
14th May 2011, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

when i wil get my call later from wripo. I have clear all the level in interview and i get a call from banglore. I have a doubt i choose the place chennai bt i got a cal from banglore. Plz anybody help me out of this situation.
18th May 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi frnds.... i hv given the technical HR interview on 28th feb @ Greater Noida...bt still i hv not received any offer letter. Plz update me if anybody knows about this matter...
29th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am also in ur position only.

Did anyone gives u a mail regarding this.
4th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in wipro infotech.they sent me a confirmation mail on 27 april and told will receive offer letter within may.
but till now i hvnt received that.
5th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I'm Sabarish.K, I recently got selected in .Wipro Infotech Campus Placement event held in CMS College, Coimbatore on 25 March and I was very much pleased that I got my confirmation mail regarding my selection too.It was stated that I would receive the detailed Letter of Intent/Offer Letter in the month of May 2011, but till now I haven't receive any letter.So what shall i do now
6th June 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

when will i receive my wipro offer letter?

I am shubhangini bhakar. wipro alse send me confirmation mail on 28 april and told will receive offer letter within may.
but till now i hvnt received that. what should i do? please help me please
12th June 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

how many days approximately it takes to receive courier from Wipro ?
14th June 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm Sabarish.K, I recently got selected in .Wipro Infotech Campus Placement event held in CMS College, Coimbatore on 25 March and I was very much pleased that I got my confirmation mail regarding my selection too.It was stated that I would receive the detailed Letter of Intent/Offer Letter in the month of May 2011, but till now I haven't receive any letter.So what shall i do now
when did u recieved confirmation mail...plz reply.....
30th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Guys... Wipro is a huge company, every day they despatch 100's of offer letters, be patient, its gonna take some time.
If you are selected, the HR is going to mail you a list of documents which you have to mail, then they are going to perform the verification then they would release an offer.. meanwhile c if you get a better offer elsewhere.
20th July 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m koushika i m attend interview at april10 trivandrum i was selected by all rounds but still i dint get any offer letter so pls inform me if u all get offer letter it ll come by post or by mail wat shall i hav to do pls inform to my mail [email protected]
22nd July 2011, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

hi.i had selected in campus interview held by wipro infotech on8th july in acharya college.i got the appointment letter but they didnot specify any joining date.do you know about that......
26th July 2011, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

any idea when they ll send offer letter...?? i got sel in wipro off campus by jun 8th...
27th July 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

hi,i got selected in wipro wims on may25th,can i knw when can i get joining order
29th July 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikandan2010 View Post
hi frnds i atnd wipro intrvw on march 5th n i finish all the rounds on d same day.but still now i didnt get my offer letter.wat i wan2to do now.. pls tell me one clear soln?
If you have successfully completed all d rounds then you will get offer letter within 45 days(as per my experience)....have u got confirmation of ur selection???
6th August 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi.i had selected in campus interview held by wipro infotech on8th july in acharya college.i got the appointment letter but they didnot specify any joining date.do you know about that......
i had given interview foe wipro wista programme on 16 july 2011 in pune hinjewadi wipro office i have cleared all round,yesterday 5th august i received welcome letter . Enrollment letter.from wipro. i ddnt get any call ,email from wipro,and in letter they give the joining between july to november ,bt the didnt mention paricular date,and where should i report tht enrollment letter in which office of wipro?
9th August 2011, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I was selected in WIMS on january 2011.....got my enrollment letter on june 2011...... but not yet recieved my joining letter..........some of my friends have already recieved their joining letter.....when will i recieve my joining letter?........plz plz reply.
19th August 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends,
I got selected in WIPRO Technologies off campus conducted in saveetha engineering college in the month june 2011.
When 'll they give offer letter ?? I'm worried abt recession too 'll they call us or they wont :(
26th August 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi friends,
I got selected in WIPRO Technologies off campus conducted in saveetha engineering college in the month june 2011.
When 'll they give offer letter ?? I'm worried abt recession too 'll they call us or they wont
Even i also got selected in same date.....i didnt get any information regarding that i`m very scared......
26th August 2011, 01:37 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
Don't worry wipro and all other company will provide joining letters to selected candidate within 12 months from date of selection.
26th August 2011, 03:00 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
If you got selected by Wipro then they will inform you at least..
Because if you got selected then they will send you the offer letter with in one week or two week.. But the joining letter you will get after few months..
You have mentioned that you have appeared in the interview,and clear the interview on the month of March...
And you are saying that still you don't get your offer letter...
So, I suggest you to go to their official website, and send them a mail regarding the delay in getting the offer letter...
Check this out..
All the best..
26th August 2011, 07:58 PM
kurianachu

halo i just want to know the constraints for attending the interview of Wipro couz i have only secured 58.8 in +2 but for 10 (80) and for eng(70)?
30th August 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have been selected in wipro technologies tnslpp 2011 chennai in june month..But still now i didnt receive the offerletter...i'm very much scared ...pls help me on this...
30th August 2011, 10:02 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Because if you got selected then they will send you the offer letter with in one week or two week.. But the joining letter you will get after few months..
You have mentioned that you have appeared in the interview,and clear the interview on the month of March...
So, I suggest you to go to their official website, and send them a mail regarding the delay in getting the offer letter...
Check this out..

Thanks
30th August 2011, 10:03 PM
vipin bihari chaturvedi

Hi dear,

Check this out..

Thanks
30th August 2011, 10:31 PM
rana2011
Banned

You should not wait for the offer letter from one companies. It may take over a month for the company to give you an offer letter. In the mean time you need to take precautions. You must attend other interviews too. If you are sure you did fare well you need to be patient for the results.

Thanks!!
31st August 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: When will I receive my WIPRO offer letter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manikandan2010 View Post
hi frnds i atnd wipro intrvw on march 5th n i finish all the rounds on d same day.but still now i didnt get my offer letter.wat i wan2to do now.. Pls tell me one clear soln?
you can forget wipro and try for any other company or again try with wipro.
31st August 2011, 07:18 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hello Friend,
All the compainies proding offer or joining letter on the basis of selection wise or zonal wise also,,
so be patience , ok you ll get it soon..
At the same time you should try in other compainies also..

good luck~~~~
6th September 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

hi friends i too got selected on june 8th ,2011 at saveetha engg clg plz do inform abt offer letter

Rajasekhar 9060995929
11th September 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in wipro placement drive in mu campus on 9 sep 2011,I want to Know in what time call letter is sent by the company..?
11th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I got selected in wipro placement drive held at our campus on 9 sep in waht time i can receive call letter from company..
12th September 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
hi friends i too got selected on june 8th ,2011 at saveetha engg clg plz do inform abt offer letter

Rajasekhar 9060995929
pls check ur result in wipro wase 2011 results page...results announced
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?