4th January 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Architecture can be done after B.E. in Civil? Preferable post graduate degree?

can i go for post graduate degree in architecture after completing B.Ecivil?
please give me the details n also let me know which post graduate degree will be preferable for me aftet B.E civil?

10th January 2014, 11:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Post graduation in Architecture can be done after B.E. in Civil? Preferable post graduate degree?

I think it is not possible to do masters in Architecture after doing B.E. in civil. You can choose that field only for masters in which you have done B.E.
And i think it is best to do masters in civil and it has good scope also. So, you should do M.Tech in this field.

And for the M.Tech you should apply for the GATE exam. And if you will get good marks in GATE exam then you can apply for the admission in good and best college.

So, Here are some good and best colleges in India:

IIT Bombay,Mumbai
IIT Kanpur,Kanpur
IIT Delhi,Delhi
BITS, Pilani University,Pilani
IIT Kharagpur,Kharagpur
IIT Madras,Madras
IIT Varanasi (ex-IT BHU),Varanasi
IIT Allahabad,Allahabad
IIT Guwahati,Guwahati
ISM Dhanbad,Dhanbad
College of Eng. Anna University,Guindy
NIT- National Institute of Technology,Waranga
NIT- National Institute of Technology,Trichy
Delhi College of Engineering,New Delhi
Punjab Engineering College,Chandigarh

And you can take admission in any of the college. All are good colleges you choose any of the college. And for this you have to appear for the GATE exam.
I think it is best to do M.Tech in civil and you are not eligible for the M.Tech in Architecture. SO, civil is also a good subject and you should go for it. After that there are so many companies in India in which you can apply for the job.
And
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?