28th April 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is required in CBSE board and JEE Main to get admission in EC branch of SGSITS College

Well sir i want to know that how much marks is needed in cbse board and in jee main exam for getting admission in EC branch of SGSITS college of indore?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for taking admission in SGSITS Indore in CS branch?
  2. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  3. In which college I will get admission if securing 80% in 12th CBSE and 82 marks in JEE Main?
  4. Can I get admission in a good college in Odisha with less marks in Jee main?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  6. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  7. Can I get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 38 marks in JEE mains and 81% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  9. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
  10. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  11. Chances to get admission in NIT with 75 marks in JEE Main and 400 marks in CBSE for a SC student?
  12. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT for an OBC candidate?
  13. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains and 93% marks in CBSE board
  15. Which college will get after scoring 82 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  17. Percentage required in 12th CBSE to appear in JEE Advanced?
  18. Should I migrate to CBSE Board for easier preparation of JEE Main and Advanced?
28th April 2016, 10:38 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in CBSE board and JEE Main to get admission in EC branch of SGSITS College

SGSITS college of engineer, Indore is one of the premier institute for Bachelor's degree in different streams of engineering.

For admission in this institute, if you qualify in Joint Entrance examination Mains and score 80% marks or more in 10+2 board exams, you can easily get admission in this college in stream of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?