14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Amity University Gurgaon for studying MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this MTech course in this university.

17th August 2019, 07:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon?

The qualification required to study MTech in Solar and Alternative Energy at Amity University Gurugram is a candidate must have done a BTech/MSc in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university and followed by personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/gurugram/
17th August 2019, 11:16 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get an MTech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon?

The required qualification required to get an M.Tech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon is the candidate should have passed B.Tech course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the graduation course to get an M.Tech(Solar and Alternative Energy) admission in Amity University Gurgaon is 55%. The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?