29th May 2015, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?

hello,
im doing my b.arch 4th year and my aggregate so far is 64%.
i want to do my masters in architecture from a good college

and what should my gre score be to get in a good college.

is there any other test i should write for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture? -- [New]
  2. Good colleges in India for Masters in Architecture? Cutoff percentage to pursue Architecture in IITs?
  3. What are the courses available for masters after Architecture? Which colleges are good? What is the admission procedure? How to get scholarships?
  4. What is the educational qualification required for Architecture?
  5. What is the educational qualification required for Architecture?
  6. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  7. What is the scope and requirement to pursue masters in architecture in India?
  8. Education qualifications required for doing Architecture course?
  9. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  10. How is PGDM equal to an MBA(Masters)? Which is preferred more, Masters or PGDM? Is Chetna and IES a good college for PGDM?
  11. Exams for Masters in Architecture in USA?
  12. Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?
  13. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  14. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
  16. How to do masters in construction management after completing bachelors degree in Architecture
  17. Is it possible for me to do Masters in Architecture and interior design overseas after completing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  18. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
1st October 2015, 12:52 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Qualifications required to get in a good college for masters of Architecture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,
im doing my b.arch 4th year and my aggregate so far is 64%.
i want to do my masters in architecture from a good college

and what should my gre score be to get in a good college.

is there any other test i should write for admission?
The candidate who wants to undertake the M.Arch course has to be a Bachelor Degree in Architecture with not less than 60% of mark from recognized university. The candidate should possess a special blend of the creative mind as well as good communication skill. The candidate should be a compulsory pass in the Mathematics subject at their Higher Secondary Level. You required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the university. You can qualify in the entrance exam such as,
  • All India Competitive Examination (AICE) for Admissions to Master’s Degree Programmes
  • All India Entrance Tests
  • Anna University M.Arch Entrance Exam
  • Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) Entrance Exam
  • GATE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?