30th March 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that if I do MS in Abroad and
not in India then I get any benefit?
I heard always that many students visit
Abroad for doing MS there.
Is it really works?

1st April 2015, 11:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?

Yes, doing MS in Abroad is beneficial because the qualify of education in US is much better when compared to quality of education offered in India. You have mentioned that most of the students go Abroad for pursuing MS course, there is also another reason behind this, that is most of the students go to Abroad for earning huge amount of money to settle in life. So, it is beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of studying in India.
3rd April 2015, 01:08 AM
bichapoda

Yes doing Masters from Aborad is always better because the Stands we have here in India for Masters are not up to Mark. So the Best choice would be Masters from US.

Because Masters from US has a ready value all over the World.

Compared to other educational courses US has, Masters is Top.

If you do Masters in India then you will get a job but you cant earn more .

Where as if you have done Masters from US then you will be Offered with a very good Package.

So the best Option would be going for Masters Aboard and returning to Indian and get a good job here, Other wise working there for some time gaining some experience and then coming back will also help you.
3rd April 2015, 02:48 PM
DineshKumar_01

Yes, surely you have the benefit in doing the MS in abroad. Because the quality of education in abroad is much better when compared to the quality of education in India. And also then you can earn more salary when compared to the India. These are the reasons for studying in the abroad and hence study selected abroad for his higher studies. But the only one disadvantage is fees structure is much more when compared to the India. Do not worry about this one disadvantages you can apply for scholarship or a bank loan for studying in the abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?