25th February 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern of Delhi University M.A.(English) Honours entrance exam? Percentage required in B.A. to appear in this entrance exam?

Hello,
What is the pattern of question which is to be asked during entrance exam of M.A. in English Honours in Delhi University? What is the minimum required percentage of B.A. for this entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  2. What is the marks percentage required to become a News reader in future after completion of English honours from Delhi Unversity?
  3. How to Prepare for B.Ed Entrance Exam?
  4. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for the Entrance Exam to join MBA course from Delhi University?
  5. MCA from IP University or Delhi University, which is better? List of colleges under Delhi University? Pattern of MCA entrance exam?
  6. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  8. How many seats are reserved for reservation quota in Delhi University for 2 years full time MBA? Percentage required to get admission in Delhi University through FMS entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU Rohtak after getting 46% in B.Com from DU?
  10. Percentage required in 12th class to get admission for B.Com honors from Jammu University?
  11. Last date of submission of B.Ed forms?
  12. How to fill the form of B.Ed? Is it possible? I am appearing for BSc Part III from computer science
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Sc(Zoology) after completing 12th? List of colleges which offer admission in Ludhiana? Percentage required to get admission?
  14. How much aggregate percentage is needed in 12th for studying English Honours?
  15. What is the question paper pattern for admission in presidency college Kolkata?
  16. Date of availability of B.Ed forms of DU?
  17. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. From where can I get the B.Ed application forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?