27th December 2013, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Questions asked in interview of M.Sc Zoology? Field after completing M.Sc?

I have applied for msc in zoology in institute of science mumbai i wanted to know wht type of questions wil thy be asking us in the interview to get admission there?? N what are the fields after i complete my msc

31st December 2014, 02:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Questions asked in interview of M.Sc Zoology? Field after completing M.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have applied for msc in zoology in institute of science mumbai i wanted to know wht type of questions wil thy be asking us in the interview to get admission there?? N what are the fields after i complete my msc
Its good see that you are interested to get admission to for M.Sc Zoology in Institute of Science.

In order to get admission for M.Sc Zoology in Institute of Science, you must have qualified in entrance exam followed by Interview conducted by the University. Once you have qualified in Entrance exam you can appear in Interview. To get success in the interview, you must have good Communication skill and good subject knowledge in Zoology specialization. So, please go through your Graduation books, because interviewers will ask basic qualification in Zoology specialization.

For more details, please visit here - www.iscmumbai.org.in/
8th November 2021, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Questions asked in interview of M.Sc Zoology? Field after completing M.Sc?

what are the opportunities after completing M.SC zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?