17th March 2020, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Jodhpur?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course in IIT Jodhpur. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

20th March 2020, 08:38 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Jodhpur?

Requirements to get MTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Jodhpur:-

Degree - B.Tech or B.E (any branch of engineering), M.Sc (any discipline), MCA.

Marks obtained - at least 60% marks or at least 6.5/10 CPI/CGPA.

Other requirements - Valid GATE score (CS/IT/EE/EC)
20th March 2020, 11:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Artificial Intelligence) admission in IIT Jodhpur?

For admission to the course, candidates need to qualify relevant entrance examination with an eligible score.
The syllabus for the entrance exam usually consists of topics covered at undergraduate level study of Computer Science and its allied branches.
The most popular entrance test for admission to the course in India is GATE.

The Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering is a national level online entrance exam conducted for admission to the program. GATE scores are accepted in IITs.
21st March 2020, 11:13 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence is a 2 year post graduate course divided into four semesters.

The basic eligibility criteria on to pursue the course is the completion of graduation that is Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering in Computer science or equivalent qualification from a recognised University with at least 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?