15th November 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Civil Engineering) course in Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

29th November 2019, 11:10 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Civil Engineering) admission in Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering?

=> M.Tech. Civil Engineering or Master of Technology in Civil Engineering is a postgraduate Civil Engineering course.

=> For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent examination.

=> The minimum percentage required in B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering or equivalent examination to get admission to Master of Technology in Civil Engineering is 50%.

=> The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list and the duration of this course is 2 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?