28th December 2010, 12:15 PM
sid.cser

What is the age limit for appearing in GATE exam? What other options are available if not qualified for GATE?

What is the age limit for appearing in Gate Exam? And what other options to do if not qualified for Gate?

10th January 2011, 01:01 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the age limit for appearing in GATE exam? What other options are available if not qualified for GATE?

hi,

there is no age limit for GATE but you have to be below 30 years. Any graduate is eligible for writing this exam.So prepare well and do your best.I hope you will come out with flying colors.

Other options you can also write for CAT,MAT if you want to do MBA courses.Or you can also write for TANCET oe IES exam.

All the best..

regards,
yash
11th January 2011, 03:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the age limit for appearing in GATE exam? What other options are available if not qualified for GATE?

There is no specific age limit specified as for the GATE entrance exam. Students of any age who want to pursue a PG course can appear in the GATE exam. If you are planning for higher studies in the engineering field then you can also appear in few other entrance exams. Some of them are, VITEEE, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University M. Tech Entrance Test, CEED Exam, JNU Entrance Exam etc. If you don’t get through GATE this year then there is no need to worry or get dishearten. You can always come prepares next year and write the exam and hope to clear GATE.
11th January 2011, 11:53 PM
yajvendra

Dear Friend
As i know there is no age limit for appearing in the gate exam. so you can give the gate exam at any age when you want to do the post graduation.
and its score card is valid for two years.
good luck.......
12th February 2011, 08:19 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Dear friend,

There is no age limit for applying for the GATE exam. Also you can appear in this exam as many times as you want.

After completing graduation in engineering stream or completing M.Sc courses one can appear in the GATE exam.

GATE score is very necessary for you , it does not matter whichever industry you join.

You can also take admission in the institutes other than IITs and NITs to study M.Tech without scoring in GATE.

For that you have to apply for M.Tech course to those particular institutes and you can be admitted based on your marks only.

Best of luck!
2nd March 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, what is the best way to study for all these entrance exam? i have given two times but not get the success so please suggest me about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?