22nd July 2018, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) course in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  3. Can I become a Professor with MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) Degree of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  4. Course structure of MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  5. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  6. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  7. List private Veterinary Colleges in India?
  8. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  10. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  11. From where can I do Bachelor degree in Fishery or Agriculture?
  12. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  13. Requirements to get MTech(Dairy Microbiology) admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University? -- [New]
  14. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  16. How many PhD(Animal Science) seats are available in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  17. Syllabus for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry & Oral Histology for 1st year BDS university exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Requirements to apply for PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
15th December 2018, 11:08 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

=> Master of Veterinary Science in Anatomy & Histology is a post graduation course.

=> First of all, the candidate should have passed B.V.Sc. & A.H from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required for this course in B.V.Sc. & A.H is 60%.

=> The duration of Master of Veterinary Science in Anatomy & Histology course is two years.

=> Also, you have to appear and score good marks in Pre PG Entrance Examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?