19th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Distance M.Com in any Commerce college of Delhi, Pune and Kolkata?

Friends,
I would like to know whether I can study M.Com from distance colleges of Commerce in Delhi, Pune or Kolkata? Please tell me the requirements to apply? Thank you in advance.

31st August 2015, 01:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study Distance M.Com in any Commerce college of Delhi, Pune and Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I would like to know whether I can study M.Com from distance colleges of Commerce in Delhi, Pune or Kolkata? Please tell me the requirements to apply? Thank you in advance.
The aspirant can join the M.Com through correspondence in Delhi, Pune or Kolkata. The minimum qualification to join the M. Com course is B.Com completion. If you finished your B.Com course either in regular or correspondence you are eligible to study M.Com course. The duration of the course is two years. There are many universities has correspondence courses. Most of the universities has M.Com course in correspondence mode. So the aspirant can study through any one of the universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?