17th August 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job after pursuing B.Tech+M.Tech Dual Degree(Biotechnology) course?

Dear Friends,
I've applied in Amity University, Noida for B.Tech+M.Tech Dual Degree course in Biotechnology. I want to know that I can get job after doing this course? Please let me know immediately.

26th August 2015, 12:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job after pursuing B.Tech+M.Tech Dual Degree(Biotechnology) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I've applied in Amity University, Noida for B.Tech+M.Tech Dual Degree course in Biotechnology. I want to know that I can get job after doing this course? Please let me know immediately.
After completion of B.Tech+M.Tech course you can apply for government sector jobs like Civil Service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for Civil Service exam.

Age criteria:

For General: 21 to 30 years
For OBC: 21 to 33 years
For SC/ST: 21 to 35 years

No. of Attempts:

For General: 3
For OBC: 7
For SC/ST: No Restriction

Selection process for Civil Service exam:

1)Preliminary test
2)Mains exam
3)Personal interview
31st August 2015, 06:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get job after pursuing B.Tech+M.Tech Dual Degree(Biotechnology) course?

Yes you can get a job. There are lots of jobs for Master Degree holders in the field of Biotechnology.
So you must ensure that you are having good Domain Knowledge.
If you are good with the Domain and being a Master Degree holder there is a very chance for you to get a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?