25th August 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Mobile Application) for B.E. Computer Science Engineer?

Hello,
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering. Now I want to do M.Sc in Mobile Application. So, what I should do for study M.Sc or M.E. or M.Tech? I am confused here that doing M.Sc after B.E. is good or not? I find this M.Sc in Mobile Application course very interesting and I want to get job in this only. I am not doing Master's for job as a faculty. Waiting for your reply. Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Which is beneficial to study among Computer Engineering and Computer Application in Diploma for 10th candidate?
  2. Which are other type of courses like Graphic designing which will be helpful to get a higher pay scale?
  3. MCA or M.Sc(Computer Science) which is better to study for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Computer Science in 12th?
  5. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which courses to do while doing BCA to get a good job in Software/IT Industry?
  7. How to study MBA after completing B.E computer science and engineering
  8. Is it beneficial to pursue Master's degree in Political Science from IGNOU if pursuing BS in Computer Science?
  9. How to get application form to apply for Technical Engineer in Indian Army being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?
  11. How beneficial is SBI job for computer engineer? Procedure of PO exam?
  12. What should I study among MCA and M.Sc(CS) after completing BCA?
  13. Is it beneficial to study MCA after completing S.Y.B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. What is the difference between MCA and Integrated MCA? Which one is better to join?
  15. What is the eligibility for B.ed in computer science and application
  16. Study Materials to prepare for UGC-NET Computer Science & Application?
  17. Is it beneficial to study Commerce with Computer Application if scored less marks in 10th Maths?
  18. Which is better to study among B.Sc(Computer Science) and Bachelor of Hotel Management?
31st August 2015, 01:04 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Mobile Application) for B.E. Computer Science Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering. Now I want to do M.Sc in Mobile Application. So, what I should do for study M.Sc or M.E. or M.Tech? I am confused here that doing M.Sc after B.E. is good or not? I find this M.Sc in Mobile Application course very interesting and I want to get job in this only. I am not doing Master's for job as a faculty. Waiting for your reply. Thank You!
M.Sc in Mobile Application is the two year post Graduate course. The minimum qualification to apply is a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or Computer Applications or B.E or PGDCA from a recognized university or equivalent with a minimum of 50%. The job in the field is ample as the smartphone industry grows much faster, the mobile Technology has many opportunities. So the aspirant can take up this course, as there are lots of vacancies in this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?