27th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Bans raj

Can I join B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Maths and Economics?

Can i take b.com after +2(math and economics)?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of BA course having interest in Maths and Economics?
  2. How to join CA after completion of B.Com programme?
  3. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  4. Can we get through a good economic honors college without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for doing M.A Economics from JNU after MA Economics from Punjab University?
  6. Which course is a better choice for me to join between MBA IT and MCA after completion of B.Com course with 51% of marks?
  7. Can I do B.Com Honors or BA Honors in Economics having not opted for Maths in 12th class?
  8. What is the syllabus of B.Com entrance exam
  9. Can i pursue MA Economics after B.Com Hons..?
  10. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics & Maths)?
  11. What are the career options in India after taking up Psychology after 12th? Which is the best college?
  12. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Economics) if secured 44% in B.A.(Economics and Maths)? -- [New]
  13. Can I do M.A economics after B.Com, M.Com in Economics?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. Can I do MSc maths at ISRO after completion of B.tech in ECE
  16. Future opportunities or options available without Maths and Economics in 10+2?
  17. Does Lucknow University has any entrance exam for B.Com admission? What is the eligibility for the B.Com course in Lucknow University?
  18. Can I join CA course after completion of B.Com with 61% of marks?
3rd July 2012, 07:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join B.Com course after completion of 10+2 in Maths and Economics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bans raj View Post
Can i take b.com after +2(math and economics)?

Candidate seeking to pursue Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com], from any of the recognized University, must have passed the +2 level of Examination with either Commerce, Arts or Science Stream from a recognized Board. However, Students with Arts Stream must have Economics as one of the main subject in +2 whereas Students with Science Background must have Mathematics as one of the main subject.

There are many Universities which considers candidates who have scored a minimum prescribed aggregate marks in the +2 level of Examination in any stream from a recognized Board.

Therefore, the admission criteria of different Universities, varies from each other. Hence, to get authentic information refer to the official website of the University of Concern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?