6th September 2015, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study MBA in India for BBA graduate of Bangladesh?

Hello,
I am from Bangladesh and I have completed my BBA. I want to study MBA in India, in West Bengal. Can you tell me all the requirements for study MBA in India? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Pursuing MBA in Heriot Watt University for BBA final year student of Bangladesh?
  2. If I stay in Bangladesh then can I study MBBS in India?
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBA if my uncle has a citizenship of India and I am from Bangladesh?
  4. Can I get admission to study BBA in India without any entrance exam if completed 12th about 5 years ago and belongs to Bangladesh?
  5. Selection of stream to study in MBA for BBA graduate?
  6. Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?
  7. Will I be consider as a Foreigner if study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh? Can I do MBBS in India through IELTS?
  8. If I do BBA then is it a god choice to do CA and then MBA or is it better to do MBA and then CA? Where to do these courses, in India or UK?
  9. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
  10. Which is better to study among BBA and BBA(H)? Scope of BBA and MBA?
  11. Is it necessary to study MBA after completing BBA?
  12. Am I eligible to go for MBA health care? I am a BBA graduate
  13. Is it necessary to pursue BBA to study MBA?
  14. How can I get admission to study DGO in India if completed MBBS in Bangladesh?
  15. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  16. Is it difficult to study MBA after B.Com or MBA after BBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Bengali in India for M.A.(Bengali) candidate of Asian University of Bangladesh?
  18. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS in India if belongs to Bangladesh?
15th September 2015, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA in India for BBA graduate of Bangladesh?

There are seats reserved for foreign students and you can surely apply for admission without any doubt for those seats. Admission in MBA is based on the score in exams like CAT/GMAT.

You can appear for GMAT which is accepted worldwide and then you can use your score to apply for admission in India. If you have good score plus performance in GD and PI then you will definitely get admission.
9th July 2016, 05:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to study MBA in India for BBA graduate of Bangladesh?

I completed my bba in bangladesh now I want to do mba in india kerala is that possible and what was the formalities pls reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?