25th July 2014, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?

After doing bba from India what are the requirements to persue for M.b.a in abroad? And what should i do along with my bba? Or i should directly move abroad for bachelors also?

Related Questions:
6th August 2014, 09:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?

Procedure of admission of MBA abroad:-
- Give the entrance exams based on which foreign universities take admission like GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS.
- Apply online in the universities as per your score in the entrance exams.
- Provide the necessary documents, statement of purpose and resume.
- On getting selected by the universities, select one among them where you want to take admission.
- Confirm their admission request and apply for student VISA at the concerned country's consulate.

Universities of countries like USA, Canada, etc. do not allow students below 16 years of education, i.e., four years of graduation or diploma before graduation is needed along with 10th and 10+2.So it is better you go for MBA or post graduate diploma in India and along with that get some work experience which will make your position strong for MBA in foreign universities.
12th June 2016, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to pursue MBA in Abroad after BBA from India? Should I directly move Abroad for doing bachelor degree again?

Is it possible to move abroad for MBA after I complete my BBA from India?? If yes, then what are the requirements to persue for MBA in abroad after I complete my BBA from India??
14th June 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Without giving entrance exam can we apply for the Mbabane abroad
6th August 2022, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

After bba in india can I do mba abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?