10th February 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

How much marks should I score in entrance exam to study BDS? Cost of studying 5 years BDS course?

Sir,
What will be the cost of studying BDS for 5 years? And getting how much marks will be taken in the entrance exam? Please reply about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  2. Can I study BDS in Tamil Nadu if scored 980 marks in 12th Board exam and 158.25 marks in the entrance exam?
  3. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  4. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  5. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  6. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study BDS in Tamil Nadu?
  7. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  8. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  9. Can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Medical College for BDS programme if scored 180 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam being a BC candidate? Fee structure and job opportunities of BDS?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study BDS for 30 years old GNM-Nurse? Qualification required to get admission?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  12. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  13. Required percentage in PUC and required score in CET Exam to pursue BDS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study BAMS/BDS if secured 86% in 12th and scored 73 marks in MP-PMT?
  15. What is the scope to study BDS? List of colleges which offers BDS in India?
  16. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  17. Scope of BDS? Is it a right decision to pursue BDS?
  18. Cutoff for BDS in Tamilnadu?
14th February 2016, 05:47 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks should I score in entrance exam to study BDS? Cost of studying 5 years BDS course?

The cost of BDS course varies from one institute to another. Hence it is very difficult to give you the exact expense of BDS course. The cost of BDS course in private universities is very high ranging around 15-20 lakhs, while that in government institutes is around 1-2 lakhs. The admission depends on the rank in the entrance exam rather than the marks in the entrance exams. The rank depends not only on your performance but also on the performance of other competitors (relative performance). The cutoff varies every year and from one entrance exam to another. Hence it is highly recommended to score above 60% in any entrance exam to secure seat in government medical colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?