8th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Scope after primary Dnb ophthalmology? Fellowship courses available in India and Abroad?

Scope after doing primary dnb ophthalmology?? Courses available in india and abroad for fellowship??

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Ophthalmology in DNB? Scope after doing DNB Ophthalmology? Which subject should I choose?
  2. Actual duration of MBBS and of Ph.D?
  3. Best college to do DNB Skin India? How many seats are open for Skin in June DNB?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  5. Genetics or food: Better scope in India and abroad?
  6. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  7. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for DNB entrance exam? Which are the colleges in Orissa available for DNB courses?
  8. Best hospitals for doing DNB medicine in India?
  9. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which Books to prepare for DNB Fellowship Exam in Reproductive Medicine?
  11. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
  12. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  13. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  14. Will there be a CET or Centralised Counseling for doing Secondary DNB July session?
  15. Date of announcement for DNB Primary CET June?
  16. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  17. List of PG courses which providing practice opportunities in India and abroad after MBBS?
  18. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
29th March 2023, 02:17 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Scope after primary Dnb ophthalmology? Fellowship courses available in India and Abroad?

After completing Primary DNB Ophthalmology, you have numerous opportunities to pursue further studies and specializations. The field of ophthalmology is vast, and you can choose to specialize in a particular area of interest.

In India, there are several fellowship courses available for ophthalmologists to pursue, such as Cornea, Glaucoma, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Neuro-Ophthalmology, and Vitreoretinal Surgery. These courses are offered by reputed institutions like AIIMS, LV Prasad Eye Institute, and Sankara Nethralaya.

Similarly, there are several fellowship courses available abroad, which will provide you with an opportunity to learn from some of the best ophthalmologists in the world. Some of the popular fellowship courses abroad include Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Oculoplasty, and Medical Retina.

Pursuing a fellowship course will not only enhance your skills and knowledge but also increase your job opportunities. You can work as a consultant in a hospital or set up your own practice after completing a fellowship course. Therefore, it is recommended to explore fellowship opportunities and choose the one that aligns with your interests and career aspirations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?