26th October 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Dear Sir,

I have honors degree B-tech Civil engineering, now I want to get admission in M-Phil civil Engineering please help me.

Regards,

M Shoaib Iqbal
Pakistan/Punjab
+92-301-6571062

Related Questions:
  1. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  2. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  3. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  4. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  5. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program? -- [New]
  7. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  8. Can I pursue MS in IT with bachelors degree in civil? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 73%
  9. How to take admission in B.E/B.Tech course in Civil Engineering at GTU? I have completed Section A exam
  10. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  12. Study material for preparation for GATE exam? Any free online test series?
  13. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  14. Which types of books should be referred for Maths in IAS exam?
  15. What is the correct way to pursue M.S in Civil Engineering from Germany? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering Final year student
  16. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do degree in B.E civil engineering through distance
  18. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering?
9th January 2012, 11:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Several institution offer the M.Phil programme and the admission procedure varies from each other. Generally the minimum eligibility criteria for M.Phil is a Masters degree or an equivalent degree in the relevant discipline. In order to pursue the course a master degree is required for admission but in some reputed institutions you have to appear for entrance exam conducted by the institution. Refer the official website of the concerned institution to know the exact admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?