17th April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for MCA/MS or Government job after BCA?

what should i do after completing my graduation. Right now i am in 4th semester(bca). Should i go for a master degree and if yes then which master degree(mca or ms). Or should i go for govt. jobs... Please advice me.

22nd April 2014, 08:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for MCA/MS or Government job after BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after completing my graduation. Right now i am in 4th semester(bca). Should i go for a master degree and if yes then which master degree(mca or ms). Or should i go for govt. jobs... Please advice me.
Hey friend,

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications and to tell about this course this course is a Post Graduate course and is of a duration of 3 years and consist of 6 semesters.This course is provided by many colleges and there are certain procedure which is to be followed.

As you have completed BCA which is a UG course of 3 years it is better you continue and if you are having an idea of doing a Post graduate course it is better that you opt for doing MCA course as it is the correct stream to get into.

The MCA course is a better course to opt for and after completing it there are many opportunities to get into MNC companies.

The Eligibility needed for joining in this course is that the candidate should have completed a UG degree from a recognized university with at least 60% aggregate with Mathematics as subject.

There are entrance exams which is to be applied for,as like all other PG courses,and there are certain eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply and they may include such as Education qualification and the Nationality standard.

The Top colleges which you can opt for doing the MCA course are:
  • University of Pune, Pune
  • Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
  • University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad
  • NIT , Trichy
  • Birla Institute of Technology, Jaipur
  • NIT, Surathkal
  • Motilal Nehru National institute of Technology, Allahabad
  • PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
  • NIT, Rourkela
  • ITM University, Gwalior

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?