23rd September 2015, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses?

Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science degree. I want to do my M.Phil Computer Science in Madras university. I want to know the detail about course and fees structure. Is there any entrance exam for join M.Phil course in Madras University?

Related Questions:
  1. Biochemistry Mphil Entrance Exam books -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology? -- [New]
  3. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  4. Colleges offering M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) in Uttar Pradesh? Total fee expenses to study?
  5. Detailed information, fee expenses and hostel facility in Bangalore to study Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  8. Date of availability of forms for M.Phil in English in Literature in DU?
  9. Is it possible for me to do PhD in Computer Science or Information Technology?
  10. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study PGDCA course?
  11. Am I eligible to study M.Phil in part time? I have finished my MBA in Madras University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  13. Detailed procedure and fee expenses to study MBBS in Russia, Singapore or Australia?
  14. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) through counselling?
  15. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  16. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  17. How to do M.Phil after completing MSc computer science?
  18. Detailed information about study abroad for B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D with Physics or Genetics and minimum expenses of study in USA?
24th October 2015, 12:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science degree. I want to do my M.Phil Computer Science in Madras university. I want to know the detail about course and fees structure. Is there any entrance exam for join M.Phil course in Madras University?

Yes there will be an entrance test for the admission of M.Phil course in Computer Science.

The duration of the course is 1 year.

The eligibility to study the course is Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or MCA.

The fee will be around Rs. 7205.

For more details you can visit the links given below:

Official website - http://www.unom.ac.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ProspectusCBCS-2011-12.pdf(460.0 KB, 36 views)
28th March 2018, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study M.Phil in Computer Science in Madras University? Detailed information and fee expenses?

When will they start admission for M.Phil computer science. And how to apply for admission and entrance exams sir/mam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?