27th July 2021, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for a Full time MBA/PGDM or an Executive MBA?

Hello, i am a 24 year old guy currently earning 40k per month. I have 3 years of job experience. I am confused whether I should take a break from work and pursue for a Full Time MBA/PGDM program or wait for another 2 years and pursue an Executive MBA.

31st July 2021, 02:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for a Full time MBA/PGDM or an Executive MBA?

You can opt for anyone whether it is a full-time MBA, PGDM, or an Executive MBA. Every course has its own specification, it all depends on your interest and your future career opportunity. I am giving you the benefits of doing these courses and you can choose as per your interest.

Full-Time MBA - Full-time MBA courses will have fewer responsibilities and more free time to spend your all energy on your studies, you can build a strong professional network and will be helpful in your career changes.

Part-Time MBA - This course is good for those who are already working and want growth in their career while working, but it would be difficult to manage both. If anyone can handle this pressure then can opt for this part-time MBA option.

PGDM - Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a diploma course and not a degree. It is good for those who are looking for a management career, professionals with experience, and wanted to advance their career. This program gives an extensive and immersive exposure to all the concepts of management.

Executive MBA - Executive MBA is a Masters of Business administration program that specifically targets corporate executives and managers. This course enables you to study and work towards earning a business degree while continuing with your full-time jobs.
31st July 2021, 10:09 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt for a Full time MBA/PGDM or an Executive MBA?

You should opt for an Executive MBA because you are totally eligible to pursue Executive MBA on the basis of 3 years of working experience.

You can get admission in prime college of India by securing good marks in CAT or equivalent exam.

You will be completing this MBA course 1 - 1.25 year.

You can also secure admission in any private institution on the basis of graduation score only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?