2nd March 2017, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between full time and part time Ph.D? Which subject to opt for Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm?

Sir/Mam, I have completed M.Pharmacy, please give details about Ph.D in pharmacy, which subject is better? What are the exams to be appeared, syllabus for it. Full Time or part time is better? What is difference between them?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  2. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  3. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  4. What is the difference between full time and part time Ph.D? Which subject to opt for Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  6. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  7. Is it necessary to do Ph.D before M.Phil?
  8. Detailed information about the universities which offers Part Time and Full Time PhD in Hindi?
  9. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  10. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  13. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  14. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry
  15. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  16. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  17. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  18. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
10th March 2017, 10:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference between full time and part time Ph.D? Which subject to opt for Ph.D after completion of M.Pharm?

Yes, there is a difference between full time Ph.D course and Part time Ph.D course. The only major difference, Full time Ph.D course candidates get class room teaching where part time based candidates don't. So this the major difference and the duration of course may vary.

Yes, there are many streams available in Doctoral program after completion of M.Pharmacy course. You may choose Ph.D in Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Sciences etc., after completion of M.Pharm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?