18th February 2019, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Should I study LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) from Bangalore University. As I am interested to do LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law), so I would like to know that should I do this course from this university?

26th February 2019, 05:13 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University?

=> As per my knowledge, yes you should study LLM(Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) in Bangalore University.

=> After completing L.L.M. (Constitutional Law and Administrative Law) you can become Advocate and Magistrate/Judge.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Gnana Bharathi Campus, Gnana Bharathi Main Rd, Teachers Colony, Nagarbhavi,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?