16th October 2010, 03:36 AM
nikhilsrivastava

Last 20 years papers of National Law School of India University Bangalore, NALSAR universities of Law Hyderabad, National Law Institute University Bhopal and West Bengal university of Juridicial Sciences Kolkata?

sir,
i want to know that how will i get last 20 years papers of the following universities:
1.National law school of india university, bangalore
2.NALSAR university of law, hyderabad
3.National law institute university, bhopal
4.The west baengal university of juridical sciences,kolkata
please kindly give me the answer as soon as possible please

7th June 2011, 11:51 PM
avi12kaushik

Thumbs up Re: Last 20 years papers of National Law School of India University Bangalore, NALSAR universities of Law Hyderabad, National Law Institute University Bhopal and West Bengal university of Juridicial Sciences Kolkata?

hello friend,
You can get the answer of your queries on examrace.com
all the best
21st June 2011, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 20 years papers of National Law School of India University Bangalore, NALSAR universities of Law Hyderabad, National Law Institute University Bhopal and West Bengal university of Juridicial Sciences Kolkata?

where can we get the books related to the exam?
7th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last 20 years papers of National Law School of India University Bangalore, NALSAR universities of Law Hyderabad, National Law Institute University Bhopal and West Bengal university of Juridicial Sciences Kolkata?

from where will i get the question papers of last 20 yrs national law college pls
9th August 2011, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

hello i am a gynecologist and want to do a one year pg diploma in medical law and ethics from national law school university bangalore through distance education. i need advice.
5th April 2012, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I want details of LLM course at Kolkata and Bangalore
10th May 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the fees structure of national law collage bhopal for LLB. sir plz mail at email id :[email protected].
10th October 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get nls previous year papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?