3rd June 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Should I study M.Pharma course if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology course? Job opportunities after completing M.Pharma?

Hello Sir,
I have done my Graduation in Industrial Microbiology. But now for Master's Degree I am looking for M.Pharma course. I want to know whether my decision is right or not? If yes, then kindly tell me the job prospective after M.Pharma?

17th July 2015, 01:19 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study M.Pharma course if completed Graduation in Industrial Microbiology course? Job opportunities after completing M.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have done my Graduation in Industrial Microbiology. But now for Master's Degree I am looking for M.Pharma course. I want to know whether my decision is right or not? If yes, then kindly tell me the job prospective after M.Pharma?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for M.Pharma after Graduation in Industrial Microbiology course. Those candidates who have completed Graduation in relevant specialization are eligible. There are lot of pharma companies in India like Dr.Reddys, Ranbaxy, Ciple, Lupin etc. re providing jobs for the pharmacy Post Graduate students with very good salary. You can also work in the labs as research assistants.

One can also get the jobs in schools and colleges as a Chemistry or Science Teacher. One can get a job in government health departments all the states in India has the health department. There is lot of vacancies in Hospitals, marketing and sales etc… There is huge vacancy in medical billing companies, who works for American clients. There is lot of opening in the field of medical coder. One has to know the U.S health norms, and there is vacancy in the field of medical transcription. One can work in the medical transcription company as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?