28th January 2019, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MA(English Literature) to become a Poet being a BCA(H) student?

Hello everyone, I am interested in English Literature. I want to become a Poet but I am studying BCA(H). So, I just want to know that I have to study MA in English Literature to become a Poet?

5th February 2019, 04:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MA(English Literature) to become a Poet being a BCA(H) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested in English Literature. I want to become a Poet but I am studying BCA(H). So, I just want to know that I have to study MA in English Literature to become a Poet?

Yes, you can study MA (English Literature) to become a Poet being a BCA (H) student. Actually, there is no qualification required to become a poet, one should have the creativity by birth to become a poet. You can improve your English language skills by studying an MA (English Literature) course. You can study the MA (English Literature) course which is available in various colleges / universities. Duration of the MA (English Literature) course is two years. If you love the subject, then you can study the MA (English Literature) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?