4th November 2015, 03:22 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study English Literature in Abroad being B.A. student?

Sir/Mam,
I want to study English Literature and become a Literarian. I am studying B.A. in English. Kindly tell me after my B.A. what I should do to study in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.

19th October 2017, 02:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to study English Literature in Abroad being B.A. student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,
I want to study English Literature and become a Literarian. I am studying B.A. in English. Kindly tell me after my B.A. what I should do to study in Abroad? Please reply as soon as possible.

You have to apply to the universities for the admission to study masters in English literature online or through consultancy firms. Each university has their own entry requirements for the admission to study masters in English literature. You have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS / TOEEL for taking admission in the abroad universities. Masters in English literature course is available in various European countries. You have to apply with the necessary documents for the admission. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their academic performance, letter of recommendations and statement of purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?