27th June 2015, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?

Sir,
I want to do MDS. I have already MDS passout.
But my college was not recognized. So what can I do?
Should I do MDS again? Please advice me.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to apply for State counselling if scored 702 marks in AIPGDEE? Can I study MDS in any government or private college?
  2. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  3. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Procedure to study MDS in US and UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  7. Can I study MDS in other state if completed BDS from Rajasthan University?
  8. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  9. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  10. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  11. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  12. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  14. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  15. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  16. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  18. Preferable specializations available to study in MDS course?
30th June 2015, 04:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?

If your college was not recognized, then there is no way that your degree would hold any value in future, as having done a course is not the only criteria, you should have done it from a recognized University. However, you can pursue the course once again from a well recognized University and there is no harm in it.

Therefore, I suggest you to indulge in the course once more from a recognized University this time and opt fort a better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?