19th July 2014, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I take in M.Tech after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?

Sir,

I have completed b.tech in electronics & communication engineering and i want do m.tech, but i very much confused which specialization should i take so that i can get a good soon after completing the m.tech degree?

25th July 2014, 10:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I take in M.Tech after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?

There are multiple options to take as a specialization in M.Tech course. Some of the options are :-

- Embedded Systems
- VLSI
- Communication
- Microwave
- RF

However, you should not get confused. There is scope for all the fields and if you excel you can do wonders in any field. It is always better to go for a discipline in which you are interested and comfortable. So you should take up a specialization field in which you are interested and comfortable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?