22nd April 2012, 08:23 PM
digitech@01

Which specialization I have to do to enter ISRO after studying Electronics and Communication

iam studying btech with electronics and communication . which specialization i have to do to enter isro?

Related Questions:
  1. How to enter NASA after completing PG in Physics with Electronics specialization?
  2. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  3. How to join ISRO after B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Which specialization should I choose for MS after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  5. What are the courses available in M.Tech ECE?
  6. Does ISRO offer Project Internship for 10 months to M.Tech(Digital Electronics & Communication) candidate? -- [New]
  7. How to enter in Aerospace Field after studying B.E electronics and communication branch in Bangalore Institute
  8. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  9. On which subjects can masters be done after ECE?
  10. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  11. Which specialization should I take in M.Tech after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  12. What's the applying procedure for ISRO? I am pursuing BE degree(3rd year) with ECE stream from St. Xaviers college
  13. Are there any jobs for Polytechnic Diploma in ISRO?
  14. Is there any project internship in ISRO for M..Tech students?
  15. Good specialization for MBA for a Electronics and communication engineer?
  16. How to get into ISRO after doing engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  17. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
19th June 2012, 11:31 AM
kengtha

Default Re: Which specialization I have to do to enter ISRO after studying Electronics and Communication

As your doing Btech in electronics and communication,this degree is enough to get into ISRO.No other specific specialization is required.Just do your Btech course well.You just have to clear the entrance exam conducted by ISRO with very good marks.It will be followed by interview where you have to do well.The entrance exam will be on electronics.Every year ISRO conducts this entrance exam.
All The Best.
26th June 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization I have to do to enter ISRO after studying Electronics and Communication

How to get a higher post after EandC engineering in isro
4th July 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

I am a BSc student with physics major with maths and chemistry,wil i have chance to enter in ISRO as an astrophysicist?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?