18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Study materials to prepare for Anna University DEET 2018?

Hi all, I am a student of BCA and applied for Anna University DEET. My aim is to study MCA after my BCA. So, I need to know about the study materials through which I can prepare for DEET. Kindly help me with the study materials.

22nd May 2018, 08:30 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Study materials to prepare for Anna University DEET 2018?

DEET entrance examination conducted by Anna University for admission in master's degree course like MBA etc. and a candidate willing to get admission in this course need to qualify that entrance examination.

Before study materials and books, you should know the actual syllabus of the examination that how many subjects are asked then you may judge good books yourself from the market.

Paper 01. - Data Analysis, Comprehension Skills, Basic Quantitative Ability and General
English.

Paper 02. - Quantitative Ability, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Verbal Activity, Basic Science.

These are the two papers you need to study and for study material you can use following books to prepare for this exam.

General English and Objective English by SP Bakshi for Entrance and Competitive exams

Mathematics for competitive exams by M.Tyra

Logical and analytical reasoning by Lucent Publication.

Computer Awareness by Arihant Publication

General Science and other rest subjects may be completed by using 12th level books for NCERT board.

I have also attached a paper of this entrance test so you will get general idea about pattern of test and prepare yourself as per requirement of the test.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DEET QUESTION PAPER.pdf(95.6 KB, 0 views)
24th August 2019, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi can you please share the sample question paper to [email protected]
16th January 2020, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

CAN ANY ONE SHARE THE DEET SAMPLE PAPER - MY MAIL IS [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?