24th June 2015, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBA in Hospital Administration is a good choice after studying B.Pharma?

Sir i am in my last year of B.Pharma and i would like to do MBA in hospital administration? Is it a better choice?

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  4. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  5. Information about Masters course in Nursing in India?
  6. List of entrance exams to study MBA in Hospital Administration? From where I will get the application form?
  7. Scope of mba hospital administration and minimum qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  9. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  10. Should I do MBA in Biotech or MBA in Hospital Administration?
  11. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  12. How to get scholarships in UK for studying MBA in Hospital administration in Oxford University?
  13. Which is best choice M.Sc Anaesthesia or MBA Health Care/Administration?
  14. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  15. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MBA in health and hospital administration?
  17. Can I do MBA in Hospital Administration being a candidate of B.Sc. Maths?
  18. Forensic odontology and MBA in hospital administration after BDS?
25th June 2015, 10:13 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MBA in Hospital Administration is a good choice after studying B.Pharma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am in my last year of B.Pharma and i would like to do MBA in hospital administration? Is it a better choice?
Yeah you can do MBA in Hospital administration after completing B.pharm which is a under graduate course and after completing this course you can apply for joining in MBA course which is a post graduate course of 2 years duration.

There are entrance exams which are needed to be written in order to join in MBA course. Some of them include such as CAT, MAT, XAT, AIIMA, TANCET exam and there are many other exams. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exams. There is no upper age limit for doing the course.

The other option would be opting M.Pharm which is also a post graduate course and the eligibility needed for doing this course is, candidate should have completed B.pharm from a recognized university.
16th January 2020, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether MBA in Hospital Administration is a good choice after studying B.Pharma?

What all government college is good for MBA in hospital administration
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?