17th March 2017, 05:22 PM
Skub

Can I get admission in MSC chemistry in mumbai university

Can I get admission in Msc Chemistry in Mumbai university.I have completed bsc from other university with 62% in applied physical science

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSC chemistry in mumbai university -- [New]
  2. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  3. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  4. Can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in Mumbai University after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?
  6. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  7. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  8. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  10. What is the fees of MSc in Chemistry course?
  11. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  13. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  14. How can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in University of Kolkata
  15. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  16. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  17. How to get job in Mumbai having completed M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  18. How to take admission for MSc(microbiology) in Mumbai University
18th March 2017, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MSC chemistry in mumbai university

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can get admission in M.Sc course in Chemistry in Mumbai University after scoring 62% of marks in your B.Sc course.
Candidate those who have completed their B.Sc course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the M.Sc course in Mumbai University.
18th March 2017, 02:07 PM
pruthvi12dba

Yes, you can get admission in the Mumbai University to study MSC Chemistry.Minimum 60% of aggregate is enough in this University.

* MSC Chemistry duration of this course is 2 years.
* Admissions are started in this University.
* Address: The Head,
Department of Chemistry,
University of Mumbai, Vidyanagari,
Santacruz (East), Mumbai:- 400098
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 022-2652 6119
16th July 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

I am from other university and in their is yearly exam means part-1 , part-2 and, part-3 and I am scoring 73.65% can I get admission in Mumbai university? Please, send me ans
16th January 2020, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I completed BPharm in the year 2000.Am I eligible for Msc chemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?