18th March 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Study materials to prepare for GATE 2018?

Hi all, I am a student of BTech and applied for GATE. My aim is to study MTech after my BTech. So, I need to know about the study materials through which I can prepare for GATE. Kindly help me with the study materials.

7th May 2018, 08:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study materials to prepare for GATE 2018?

Study Materials required to prepare for GATE 2018 Examination;

Basically these study materials varies from stream to stream. If you have mentioned stream, then it would be easy for me to provide exact books that are required for your requirement. As you have not mentioned, I am just giving books just by taking for instance of a particular discipline. You may purchase the same related book in your stream by the same author.

Some of the recommended books for Electrical Engineering, for instance are as follows.

>> Made Easy IES/ GATE Hand written notes for Electrical Engineering Complete Study Material by Goelectro

>> GATE 2018 Electronics and Communication Engineering Masterpiece with 10 practice sets by Disha Experts (for instance this stream)

>> GATE Guide Electronics and Communication Engineering 2018 by G K Publications

G K Publications book of any stream is very much recommended for preparing GATE Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?