6th April 2018, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get MTech(Cyber Security) admission in Raksha Shakti University with GATE scorecard?

I want to do MTech in Cyber Security from Raksha Shakti University. I would like to know that with GATE scorecard I will get admission for this MTech course in this university?

5th May 2018, 10:10 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get MTech(Cyber Security) admission in Raksha Shakti University with GATE scorecard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do MTech in Cyber Security from Raksha Shakti University. I would like to know that with GATE scorecard I will get admission for this MTech course in this university?
The admission for M.Tech in Raksha Shakti University based on GATE score. If any candidates not having valid GATE score card, in such case admission will be merit-based. Please visit the official website for more information regarding admission process.

Official website - www.rsu.ac.in
7th May 2018, 08:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get MTech(Cyber Security) admission in Raksha Shakti University with GATE scorecard?

Yes, you will be getting admission into this M.Tech in Cyber Security course in Raksha Shakti University with GATE Scorecard. Infact, GATE qualified candidates will be given prior preference for the admission.

>> In general, admission for this course is carried out at all India bases. And the admission seats will be filled on the basis of the merit prepare by Raksha Shakti University.

>> Screening test for the admission will be taken if required by the University for Non-GATE qualified candidates.

>> I am providing you a notification where you may find all the details of this M.Tech in Cyber Security course in Raksha Shakti University.

Click here for Detailed Information of Admission Process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?