18th August 2011, 11:59 AM
massihtudu

How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?

how much money i have to pay for these courses .which institute will be the better option?

9th December 2011, 12:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?

Hello Friend,
There are several government and private institution offering the course of MBA and MCA and each have their own requirements and fee structure. In some case you get direct admission if you have the required educational qualification and in some you have to appear for entrance test. As you have not mentioned whether you want to appear for entrance test and seek admission or want a regular or distance course from government or private, so its not possible to give you fee structure as it varies. Please be precise in your query in future.

Regards
24th August 2020, 08:36 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much money do I have to pay for MBA and MCA course? Which institutes are good for these courses?

The amount of fees of MBA & MCA is depend on the type of colleges.

To know about the best colleges for MCA - https://collegedunia.com/mca-colleges
To know about the best colleges for MBA - https://bschool.careers360.com/colleges/ranking
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?