17th February 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

On which subject should I pay more attention in 9th standard? Which subject to select to become a web designer?

I will now be going into 10th so which subject ihave to pay more attention and which subject should i select to become a web designer?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I shift my daughter from CBSE to Gujarat board in 9th or 11th standard if I want her to get admitted in Gujarat colleges only? IS Gujarati subject compulsory in 9th standard GSEB?
  2. How to become an IAS officer? Books to be referred?
  3. Is it good to take Arts subjects as optionals in IAS for a Science graduate?
  4. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  5. Which is the best course after passing 12th B group for girls in Gujarat?
  6. Which subjects are more suitable for me to become an IAS Officer after completion of 9th standard?
  7. Can I select any one of my engineering subject as optional subject?
  8. On which topics should I lay stress on for AIIMS exam?
  9. How to become a RAW agent? I am a 9th standard student
  10. Is it difficult to crack IAS exam after taking mechanical engineering as an optional?
  11. How to become an IAS or IPS after passing class 12th PCM -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is computer science a compulsory subject in 9th standard according to the new CBSE decision in Gujarat state?
  13. Job opportunities for a candidate through MFA(Graphics) course?
  14. Which subject should I study after 9th to be an IAS Officer? How should I prepare for it?
  15. Which subjects to choose in 10th standard after completion of 9th? -- [New]
  16. How can I re-apply for 10th examination if attended 15 years ago?
  17. Which subjects can I choose as an optional for IAS exam after completing civil engineering?
  18. NET exam after pursuing MBA in London with good scores? How is it helpful for career? Syllabus and exam dates?
19th April 2011, 12:09 AM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Default Re: On which subject should I pay more attention in 9th standard? Which subject to select to become a web designer?

hii, please pay equal attention to all subjects , as allimportant as of now, and for web

designer its computer science, and you also join to any web designinig courses that will

help you to learn, best of luck.
19th August 2011, 03:07 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: On which subject should I pay more attention in 9th standard? Which subject to select to become a web designer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will now be going into 10th so which subject ihave to pay more attention and which subject should i select to become a web designer?
dear friend,
as you are in 10th right now you have to pay attention in all the subjects.
it seems that you are more interested in computers so you can go for science line and then do computer engineering.

if you are not interested in engineering and your motive is to be a web designer the you can also do BCA and the subject in which you have to pay more attention is c language,c++,java,vb.net,asp.net..

all this subjects are very important for web designing.

you can join any computer class after 10th standard and start learning c language.

good luck friend.
12th October 2011, 02:55 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: On which subject should I pay more attention in 9th standard? Which subject to select to become a web designer?

to be web designer You should have a creative edge along with other things like logic and workmanship. for that You have to learn many Compter Languages and tools, but as a stepping stone You should continue with Science stream as it will help you in many technical aspect while persuing web design course and of course it will give an edge over others.

Best of luck...
25th August 2021, 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Which subject to choose between Computer and Economic in order to become graphic designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?