18th March 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Is there any age limit to appear in TANCET for 40 years old candidate?

Respected Sir,
I am 40 years old. I want to study my Post Graduation in regular. Is there any age limit for appearing TANCET? Please tell me immediately.

22nd March 2016, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to appear in TANCET for 40 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am 40 years old. I want to study my Post Graduation in regular. Is there any age limit for appearing TANCET? Please tell me immediately.
There is no upper age limit to appear for TANCET, so you can appear for the TANCET examinations. The Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University for the purpose of getting admission to MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan courses. The candidates from all over India can apply for the examination. The aspirant can check the details in the website also. The Anna University website link is Official website
22nd March 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any age limit to appear in TANCET for 40 years old candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
There is no such specific upper age limit required for TANCET exam. The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is conducted by Anna University. Those who qualify in the TANCET exam can get admission for MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan courses.

Official website - https://www.annauniv.edu/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?