10th October 2016, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?

Do I have to appear in entrance exam for getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.Sc(Bioscience) course? What is the course fee? Please let me know the total fee expenses.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  5. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  6. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  7. Which entrance exam should I give to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for MBA? -- [New]
  8. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  10. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  11. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  12. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  13. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  14. Total fee structure for MCA course in Jamia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of entrance exams to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  17. Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?
  18. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered Bachelors of Fine Arts course? When the notification will be released?
12th October 2016, 02:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you have to appear for entrance examination to get admission in M.Sc Bioscience course.

The fee is Rs, 7,700 and the course duration is of 4 semester. The application form for examination will be available at university official website.

For more information about examination visit at www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 03:48 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?

Yes, you have to appear and even have to qualify in the entrance examination to get the admission in the Jamia Millia Islamia University in the M.Sc Bioscience course.

The course fee is Rs 7700 per year for two year that means total academic expense on tuition fee is about Rs 16000.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidate must have passed bachelor degree in bioscience or biotechnology with minimum 50%.

For more information about examination visit at www.jmi.ac.in.
12th October 2016, 06:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do I have to appear in entrance exam for getting admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.Sc(Bioscience) course? What is the course fee? Please let me know the total fee expenses.

Yes, there will be an entrance examination for the admission to M.Sc Bioscience in Jamia Millia Islamia. The course is eligible to study for the candidates who have passed B.Sc in any area of Bio Sciences/Biotechnology with not less than 50% marks from any recognized university. There are 30 seats are available for the M.Sc Bioscience at Jamia Millia Islamia. The Jamia Millia Islamia website link is Click Here

The fee for the M.Sc Bioscience course in Jamia Millia Islamia is Rs 7,860.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?