10th June 2016, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?

Hi, Kindly tell me that Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to their Diploma holder in NGO Management? What is the duration of this course? Kindly tell me the fee expenses also.

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission notification of Jamia Millia Islamia PG Diploma in NGO Management will be published? Whether test help for admission? -- [New]
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  4. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  5. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  6. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  7. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  8. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer B.A. in Political Science course?
  9. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  10. Detailed admission procedure and fee of B.Sc(Mathematics & Chemistry) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Which is better among Jamia Millia Islamia and G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology to study CSE?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  14. Detailed information about Childhood Care & Education Diploma course offered in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers Polytechnic Diploma course? Entrance exam to get admission?
  17. Is Jamia Millia Islamia good for engineering course? How good are the placements for engineering in it? How much is the salary package? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Diploma from Jamia Milia Islamia Delhi is recognized by AICTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?