25th June 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

I have an interest to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Previous year question papers of D.Pharmacy entrance exam of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
  5. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. List of colleges recognized from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal to provide Diploma engineering course
  7. Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Is Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC AICTE DEC?
  11. How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  12. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course?
  13. Previous year question papers of final semester exam of Diploma in Civil Engineering of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
  14. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  16. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges offering Ph.D Arts in Delhi?
  18. Chance to get M.Pharm college after scoring 7114 rank in PGECET Pharmacy Stream?
15th December 2018, 10:53 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

=> Master of Engineering in Advanced Production System is a two-year postgraduate Production Engineering course.

=> In order to get admission in this course, the candidate should have passed BE/B.Tech in the respective stream from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for this course is 50 to 60%.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?