13th June 2018, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BE(Environmental Engineering) course in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BE(Environmental Engineering) course in this college? If you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges recognized from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal to provide Diploma engineering course
  2. Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Previous year question papers of D.Pharmacy entrance exam of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Is Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC AICTE DEC?
  7. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  8. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Previous year question papers of final semester exam of Diploma in Civil Engineering of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
  11. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  12. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
  13. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  16. Is ITM university recognized by AICTE?
  17. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges offering Ph.D Arts in Delhi?
14th September 2018, 07:30 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

There are total number of 120 BE(Environmental Engineering) seats available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. BE(Environmental Engineering) is full time 4 years duration of course in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. Candidates with a valid score in JEE Mains are eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?