13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?

I have an interest to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  3. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  4. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  5. Eligibility to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  6. Is it beneficial to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  7. Possibility to become a Professor with ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) Degree of Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  8. Requirements to get ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) admission in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  9. Course structure of ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  10. Can I get admission in any government college after scoring 74 marks in MPPET?
  11. Which college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college should I get after scoring 444 rank in MP PRE MCA?
  13. Which college will I get after scoring 84 marks in MPPET?
  14. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
  15. Which college is good for me after scoring 90 marks in MP?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
  17. Which college can I get between CS and IT branch after scoring 80 marks in MP PET?
  18. which college can I get after scoring 39000 in GE category?

14th July 2018, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, candidates have to clear the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) for the admission to study ME Advanced Production System in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. When GATE qualified candidates are not available, then admission shall be made on the basis of merit (marks scored in the qualifying examinations). Duration of the ME Advanced Production System in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute is two years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here

15th July 2018, 01:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?

Yes, you will have to sit in the entrance exam "GATE " for admission in in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute to pursue ME(Advanced Production System) course. You must have a valid GATE score for secure admission.

15th July 2018, 06:33 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Yes, off course. You have to write for entrance examination to study ME (Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute.
And the entrance examination is conducted by the college itself.

15th July 2018, 06:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

SATI is a Grant-in-Aid Autonomous college in Vidisha in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh.

** As per my knowledge, the admission of candidate in ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute will be done on the basis of entrance examination like GATE.

** The admission shall be given on merit to those who are not qualified in GATE.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Civil Lines, Vidisha, Madhya Pradesh 464001

15th July 2018, 08:44 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is GATE 2018 entrance examination available to study ME (Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha, MAdhya Pradesh.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?