13th July 2018, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Advanced Production System) course in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  3. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  4. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  5. Eligibility to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  6. Is it beneficial to study ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  7. Requirements to get ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) admission in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  8. Possibility to become a Professor with ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) Degree of Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  9. Course structure of ME(Computer Integrated Manufacturing) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?
  10. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  11. Which college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which college should I get after scoring 444 rank in MP PRE MCA?
  13. Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  14. Which college will I get after scoring 84 marks in MPPET?
  15. Where will I get M.Tech Civil seat after scoring 2844 AIR?
  16. Which college is good for me after scoring 90 marks in MP?
  17. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  18. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
14th July 2018, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Advanced Production System) course in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Candidates have to apply online to study ME Advanced Production Systems in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. Those candidates who have passed BE/BTech in Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering or course recognized as equivalent by AICTE are eligible to study the ME Advanced Production Systems in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute (SATI). Candidates with valid GATE score are preferred for the ME Advanced Production Systems in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute. When GATE qualified candidates are not available, admission is done on the basis of merit.
15th July 2018, 01:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute?

Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute is as follows.

You must hold B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical /Industrial /Production/Auto Mobile Engineering or any other equivalent degree from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for ME(Advanced Production System).

Selection of the candidate is done on the basis of valid GATE score.
15th July 2018, 10:22 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Admission process to study ME (Advanced Production System) in Samrat Ashok Technological Institute are through GATE 2018 score card. College will release the merit list on the basis of GATE score.And the admission will be done on the basis of this merit list.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?