23rd June 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?

Hi, I am a student of BTech in Chemical Engineering. After completing my BTech, I want to do ME(Chemical Engineering). Can I know my eligibility to do ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  2. How many ME(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  3. Fee expenses of ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  4. List of non GATE colleges in Chandigarh for M.Tech?
  5. Eligibility of ONGC for Chemical engineer? How to prepare for selection test?
  6. ME Mechanical colleges recognized from Gujarat Technological University?
  7. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  8. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  10. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  11. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  12. Colleges which provide M.Tech course instrumentation and control in Gujarat? Criteria for admission in those colleges?
  13. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  14. List of government companies in Ahmedabad? I am an electrical student of LD college of engineering
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Vishwakarma University? -- [New]
  16. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  17. Which are the automobile colleges in Gujarat that I can I join after scoring 50%?
  18. Which are the government colleges providing Aeronautical Engineering or Astronautical Engineering? What is the eligibility for the course?
15th July 2018, 08:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?

Eligibility to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad are given below.

** M.E. Chemical Engineering or Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering is a postgraduate Chemical Engineering course.

** The duration of this course two years.

** For this course candidate should have passed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for Master of Engineering in Chemical Engineering course is 55%.

** The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?