12th November 2018, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Bharathiar University?

I am studying BCom(H). I have secured 57% till me 2nd year. Now I have entered in 3rd year. I want to join Bharathiar University for doing MCom(Accounting & Finance). I would like to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission in this course or I can get direct admission?

8th February 2022, 12:55 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Bharathiar University?

No, entrance exam is available to study MCom Accounting & Finance at Bharathiar University.

Qualification required for MCom is,you must have a graduation degree in BCom, BCom E Commerce and BBA etc...

The duration of this course is 2 years.
9th February 2022, 12:29 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam to study MCom(Accounting & Finance) in Bharathiar University?

It's no, there is no entrance exam to study MCom (Accounting & Finance ) in Bharathiar University.

To study MCom Accounting & Finance ,one should have completed graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?